First, I resolve to use Resolve (or similar product) on some carpet spots. Ahh, the joys of pet ownership and a muddy yard. May even break out our tiny steam cleaner. This little babe is going to be scooting and crawling across this indoor landscape before we know it and I want it to be ready!
Other resolutions I WILL do (positive thinking, eh?)…
- Start a blog. (Sweet, one down!)
- Babyproof the house.
- Complete the Iron Girl Triathlon in August.
- Put together a photo yearbook for 2011.
- Thoroughly document 2012 with photos and video clips.
- Make a 2012 DVD of photos/clips, to watch next NYE.
- Stick to new tighter budget.
- Start ETSY shop with new sewing projects.
And, last and most important….enjoy every second with my little one (even in the wee hours)!
Happy New Year, everyone!
What are your resolutions for the new year?